Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for a Process Quality Engineer with 2 years experience to join a fantastic team in a multicultural international company based in Toulouse linked to the aeronautical environment.
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings
• Planning Management / Deliverables
• Create/update presentations/reports
• Support process change control board (engineering changes) through analysis and approval.
• Contribute to the creation and modifications/updates of processes/documents.
• Analyze processes and evaluate GAPs with airbus tools, documents, interface agreements.
• Analyze compliance and process performance (KPIs/PFMEA..)
• Analyze and define potential transfer scenarios (Legacy/ Unified).
• Bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project consultancy in the industry
• Experience of the aviation industry essential
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent leadership skills and experience with multicultural teams
• Almost immediate availability
Joining date: immediately