Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for innovation, transformation and building networks within organisations and first hands-on experience in developing and facilitating interactive workshops, creating unique content and perspectives around relevant topics and developing products and services. In your role, you will play a vital part in helping us continuously manage and expand transformation projects, communities, and other services.
You will, for instance, prepare and facilitate workshops, develop formats for exchange in an internal service community or work alongside with experienced transformation experts in specific transformation projects with the client's customers. You will constantly build bridges between the external ecosystem and the Group to infuse best-practices.
The position if offered by a world-class consultancy firm and is located in South of France.
• Planning, communication, content development and support in project execution
• Concept development and execution
• Communication activities and artefacts to make project progress visible to client's customers
• Communicating project requirements clearly
• Creating a plan with incremental goals and deadlines
• Planning and leading team meetings
• Liaising between clients and team members (e.g. coordination meetings, virtual journeys, workshops)
• Delegating and assigning tasks
• Ensuring deadlines are met
• Identifying and mitigating obstacles
• Writing project reviews and performance reports
• Overseeing documentation
The selected candidates will
Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and growing team developing solutions for the manufacturing industry.
Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the aerospace and mobility sector.
Work independently and entrepreneurial holistically owning budgets, work-streams and operational decision making.
Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of a world-wide firm working for the aerospace and industry world leaders.
Competitive compensation with advantages.
ix aviation is a small and fresh consultancy company focused on matching talents with new roles, and so we are always looking for new people like you. Don’t hesitate and follow us, it's free :-)
• Degree in Business Administration, Science or Engineering
• At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience either in the consulting, start-up or corporate context with particular focus on engineering, transformation or innovation
• Experienced in workshop, facilitation and organisation and comfortable guiding larger teams in virtual or physical settings
• Strong sense of ownership with desire to build new offerings
• Creative mindset with desire to build new or evolve existing Transformation offerings
• Passion for developing own perspectives and summarising point of views for internal and external audiences
• Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
• A critical thinker who is comfortable to speak up and likes to engage in constructive discussions to make a team or organisation better
• A team player with a hands-on mentality
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Working proficiency in French and English (C-Level)