Descripción del puesto de trabajo
A great opportunity has arisen for Configuration Management professionals to work for a leading industrial company.
We are looking for talents open to work within a multicultural environment to cover the following areas within Configuration Management:
• Operational aspects of programs and functions.
• Conformity and Attestation Management in support of assembly lines.
• Project Management in support of transformation projects.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate experience in:
• Management and operation in product changes. Tracking implementation progress and reporting.
• Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Reviewing and verifying the conformity of semi-finished goods along the build-process.
• Providing proof of build-to-design conformity for finished goods.
• Managing subcontractors providing conformity & attestation support.
• Provide consultancy and guidance on CM issues to internal and to external stakeholders and attend relevant meetings.
• Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
• Resolution of any compliance issues and the tracking of conformity procedures and policies.
• Engineering or bachelor’s degree.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Experience with project management.
• Experience in Configuration Management operations and tools (PLM, CMS, PDM, etc.).
• Analytical thinking and well-organized professionals.
• Experience in large companies of the industrial sector would be a plus.
• Available to join the team almost immediately.
Challenging? Apply now!
ix aviation is a small and fresh consultancy company focused on matching talents with new roles, and so we are always looking for new people like you. Don’t hesitate and follow us, it's free :-)